CAD/IGI&S Drafter – Kula, HI, US
Department: Facilities Operations Management
Location: Kula, HI, US
NIKA is hiring for a CAD/Installation Geospatial Information & Services (IGI&S) Drafter to provide support services on a base operations support services contract at AF Maui, HI!
Named a “Top Workplace” by the Washington Post, NIKA is a well-established company that is focused on growth within an entrepreneurial environment. We work with governments to operate and manage their real property. Our operations management, engineering, and project management services provide our customers with the value and expertise to ensure operational readiness for complex and mission-critical facilities.
At NIKA, you’ll be excited to come to work each day. This position comes with a competitive salary package that includes health/dental insurance, 401(k), bonus programs, and many other perks. Our convenient suburban office boasts an on-staff barista, pool table, well-stocked kitchen, free parking, and much more.
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for editing and maintaining GIS data in a Spatial Data Standards for facilities, Infrastructure and Environment (SDS/FIE) compliant Spatial Database Engine (SDE) Geodatabase.
- Utilizing drawing configuration management workflow processes in an Autodesk Vault software environment.
- Performing Geographic Information Systems (GIS) data editing, map composition and geographic analysis with ESRI ArcGIS software.
- Coordinates with subcontractors and vendors throughout projects.
- Assists management team with various minor construction projects.
- Minimum of five years of experience in Computer aided drafting and design, especially drawing and modeling in an Autodesk AutoCAD software environment
- Associates degree in Applied Science (Architectural/Engineering Drafting Technology)
- Ability to obtain and maintain a DoD security clearance
- U.S. Citizenship required
NIKA provides equal employment opportunity to all individuals regardless of their race, color, creed, religion, gender, age, sexual orientation, national origin, disability, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by state, federal, or local law. Further, NIKA takes affirmative action to ensure that applicants are employed and employees are treated during employment without regard to any of these characteristics. Discrimination of any type will not be tolerated.