design your future.
engineer your success.
Executive Assistant – Rockville, MD, US
Department: Administration/Human Resources
Location: Rockville, MD, US
Executive Assistant – Rockville, MD
NIKA is currently recruiting for an experienced Executive Assistant for a temporary-to-permanent opportunity for our Corporate Leadership out of our Rockville, MD office! This individual will provide support to 2 Executive Leadership team members.
Named a “Top Workplace” by the Washington Post, NIKA is a well-established company that is focused on growth within an entrepreneurial environment. We work with governments to design, build and manage real property by combining facilities operations management, engineering, and architecture all under one roof.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher education preferred
- 10+ years of Executive Assistant experience
- Experience with managing expense reports
- Proficient in Calendar Management
- Travel and Event planning
- Report generation
- Drafting correspondence
- Excellent skills in MS Office
- Strong verbal/written communication skills; strong organizational skills
- Ability to effectively and professionally interact with clients
- Ability to work on additional special projects as needed
NIKA is revolutionizing how businesses and governments design, build and manage real property. By combining facilities operations management, engineering, and architecture, services all under one roof, we are able to provide unparalleled value to our clients. With nearly two decades of experience serving organizations across the world, NIKA provides exceptional client service that is designed to enhance operational excellence and readiness while meeting mission objectives.
NIKA is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.